DocToWeb is an Office Word Add-in, which can convert a Word document to a responsive (PC/Mobile/Tablet) website with just one click.
Once I have tested many CMS, such as Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, etc. Yes, they are all excellent systems developed by smart team, but I still think they are too heavy and complicated.
Because for most people, what they have on their computer is just Office Word and they have few knowledge about server or server side language like PHP. At that moment, an idea came to me that why we can’t just write our contents in Office Word and convert the Word document to a website with VBA.
With this in my mind, I developed DocToWeb and it did save me a lot of time and energy.
- It can run on any computer with Office Word installed, no matter Windows or Mac.
- It can convert a 100 page word document to a responsive website in 3-5 seconds.
- You can put the website folder to anywhere, such as local disk, server, Github Page, etc.
- The website is responsive and looks good on different devices such as PC, mobile and tablet.
- It has several wonderful themes for you to choose.
|One registration code
How to pay?
We support Paypal, Alipay or Wechat pay. Below tells you how to purchase it.
Method 1: If you want to pay us via Paypal, after we receive your payment, we will immediately send you the software and registration code to your Paypal E-mail address.
Paypal E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Method 2: If you pay us via Wechatpay or Alipay, please first add us to your contact through below ID or scan the QR code.
How to use?
- Download and extract the source.zip file, which will be used to create website.
For windows system users, we recommend you to place source folder to directory excepting C disk.
- Create a folder on your computer, which will be used as project folder to save website file.
- Download our Word template, rename it and fill in all document properties in the first page according to the template.
If some property is empty, the program will stop running and prompt unknown error. Please make sure all document properties are filled.
- Start writing in the Word template.
Our program only support document with Heading1 and Heading2 title, you can change the Word template slightly, but you can never delete the document property table in the first page. The reason we don’t support Heading 3 title is because Heading 3 title makes the document more complicated and needs more time to revise. We just want keep everything stupid and simple (KISSS). As an alternative, you can use Heading 2(1), Heading 2(2) instead of using Heading 3 title.
Supported Word features
- For convenience, DocToWeb only supports one-column document.
- You can use Bold, Italic, Underline, Strikethrough, Subscript and Superscript for font. But we don't support any Font Color or Character Shading.
- You can use different font size, but finally it will be converted as the specified font size by our program.
- You can insert table, picture, shapes, chart and SmartArt as usual.
- You can insert any formula in Word.
- You can remove the list number for Heading 1 and Heading 2 of our Word template and it has no influence on our program.
- We don't support multilevel list, because multilevel list sometimes causes some strange problem in Word. Therefore, we should avoid this trouble. Please make sure don't use multilevel list.
If you haven't start using DocToWeb, please replace the favicon.ico under your source folder; Otherwise please just replace the favicon.ico under your project folder.
If you change some important features of the template, some unknown errors may error. For such case, please just undo your change on the template.